Wallace Concrete Pumping is a safe and economical supplier of concrete line and boom pumps to the greater Sydney region.
Since 2002, Wallace Concrete Pumping has provided the greater Sydney region a high quality concrete line and boom pumping service to a range of different projects from residential to commercial and civil. We have done and currently work alongside tier 1 clients such as Lendlease Engineering, CPB Contractors, Laing O'Rourke, Transport NSW, John Holland, Arenco, Seymour Whyte, Acciona etc
With an extensive fleet of 14 high quality, well maintained line and boom pumps ranging from 20m, right up to 48m & 33m tower boom, you can be assured of the best service from booking to completion.
- Established since 2002
- Based in western Sydney providing safe and economical concrete pumping to Sydney metropolitan area, the whole east coast, Blue Mountains and beyond.
- Our main activity is to supply concrete line and boom pumps.
- We have vast experience in all areas of construction ranging from residential, commercial and also civil.
- We have been a part of major infrastructure works including
- M2 & M5 widening
- North West Rail Link
- Epping to Thornleigh Third Track
- North Strathfield Rail Underpass
- Westconnex including M4 Widening & New M5
- ISJV Skytrain
- Northern Road Upgrade
- Our highly trained team are able to undertake any concrete pumping task in a safe and well planned manner. All operators and line hands hold required tickets.
- Wallace Concrete Pumping pride ourselves in delivering the best all round service from the moment you book our pump through to the completion of the job using our extensively maintained pumps.
- Wallace Concrete Pumping have an ongoing focus on safety. Our active workplace health and safety plan, ESWHMS, fatigue management and drug alcohol policy to name a few ensure the safest possible outcome on each and every job.